Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EDUCATE THE YOUNG PRINCESS?

It's easy to say go to school and make sure you listen to your teacher's. But how much do they really learn? Do they know how to use it in their lives? Practically it's not that easy to teach them. We can say this and that.Teach them everything that we know. But how can we be sure they understand it. How can we make them understand that they need to know it, they need to have knowledge to guide them through their lives?

Today, bonda naik angin dengan 3 Princess especially Princess Mimie. Dah banyak kali diingatkan benda yang sama tapi masih juga tak faham dan tak mau faham. Entah kenapa asyik je naik angin dengan 3 princess. Sometimes rasa nak pergi jauh je dari tanggungjawab yang berat ni. Tapi inilah anugerah Tuhan dan inilah dugaanNya. Makin tambah usia 3 Princess makin bertambah jugalah tanggungjawab bonda untuk memastikan semuanya ok. From A to Z.

At time like this make me wish there's someone here with me, support me and give me solutions even though it's a silly one.  But hey! I'm alone eventhough I do have a partner.  Not that I wanna complaint or what but sometimes it's there Questioning me towards my life.

I guess Lonely will never leaves me behind. Always there where ever I go. That's what I feel now. Lucky me the only things that keep me going is my desire to do it right. My way. Not what people say or what people think. Just my way..............................

There are so many things inside my thick head. Feel like it's gonna explode. Got to be more patient and leaves it to God then.

Ya Allah,
Ya Rohman,
Ya Rohim,
Ya Malik,
Ya Qudus,
Ya Salam,
Ya Mu'min,
Ya Muhaimin,
Ya Aziz,
Ya Jabar,
Ya Mutakabbir...................................

2 comments:

  1. you are stronger than you can ever imagine!

    from berlin with love,
    ur sil

    ReplyDelete
  2. chaiyok!
    you will always be in our du'a, sis!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete